|1/4″ (P04)||10/ 40/ 80||1,44||1,05||1,06||0,56||1,89|
|3/8″ (P06)||10/40/ 80||1,60||1,18||1,28||0,69||2,08|
|1/2″ (P08)||10/ 40/ 80||1,72||1,29||1,49||0,86||2,24|
|3/4″ (P12)||10/ 40/ 80||1,94||1,44||1,61||1,07||2,52|
|1″ (P16)||10/ 40/ 80||2,20||1,66||1,96||1,33||2,86|
|1 1/4″ (P20)||10/ 40/ 80||2,51||1,87||2,37||1,68||3,33|
|1 1/2″ (P24)||10/ 40/ 80||2,80||2,05||2,63||1,92||3,64|
- All dimensions are in inches.
- Dimensions A, B, C, D & E are applicable to all fittings of the same size within this catalog.
- For use on 316, 316L stainless steel pipe as per ASTM A312 and carbon steel pipe as per ASTM A53 or A106. See table for qualified wall thickness.
- For tooling dimensions refer to appropriate catalog.
- Coupling “thru-bore” design permits tube to pass completely through. All other fittings (tees, elbows etc.) have an internal travel stop.
- Fitting material 316L Stainless Steel as per ASTM A276 or ASTM 479.
- LOKRING SS-3300 Pipe fittings are rated at 3300 psi from -60ºF to 500º and 1500 psi at 600ºF. LOKRING SS-3300 Tube fittings are rated at 3300 psi from -60ºF to 500º. See the SS-3300 Stainless Steel Tube Fittings catalog for details
- NAVSEA, ABS, LLOYD’S, USCG approved.
- Fire approved per NAVSEA, ABS and CFR 46 regulations.
- Other part configurations than those shown and custom configurations may be available,
contact Lokring™ for details
- All dimensions are reference only and subject to change.