Assembles Lokring fittings as per posted and prescribed methods and in turn packages parts per customer requirement and methods. This is done by the review of work orders and manufacturing information to assemble, lubricate, inspect, install and package Lokring product.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Receive written and/or verbal instructions from supervision
- Receive work orders, and manufacturing information
- Package parts as per customer requirements per methods
- Read information for operation and assembly/ packaging requirements
- Select and set-up tooling in jig to assemble various sizes of fittings
- Install inserts into Tooling as per methods per size and material.
- Assemble fittings together using Lokring Tooling and Inserts
- Gauge assembled parts using plug gauges and venires in accordance to posted methods
- Visually inspect work piece for defects as per posted methods
- Strip down tooling, and set up for next work order based on production supervisor/planner priority
- Package fittings according to Lokring Packaging methods in conjunction with Customer Specific Requirements
- Perform routine auxiliary operations such as sandblasting components to remove discoloration or for weld preparation.
- Good communication skills
- Detail Oriented
- Strong Motor Coordination, Finger Dexterity and Manual Dexterity
- Strong Computer Skills
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to read blue prints and/or work orders
- Ability to multi-task and process multiple orders
HOURS: Monday – Thursday (3:30 pm – 2:00 am)