The candidate should have a burning desire to pursue a career in sales with a highly technical product range. They will have a technical ability and sales aptitude but not necessarily sales experience. (Sales & Product Training provided).
A Lokring Sales Representative is a well presented, enthusiastic, hard-working & self-motivated individual who is responsible for the sustained growth of the Lokring product line in an assigned sales territory.
- Develop a sales territory and provide sustained growth through prospecting/ market / industry diversity and account penetration.
- Show organizational efficiency using smart territory planning, call follow-up and regular reporting & communication.
- Implement sales strategies.
- Present to small and large groups of Professional Engineers, Project Groups, Technical Organizations and Technical Authorities.
Desired Attitude, Knowledge and Skills
- Technically competent with the ability to converse with Professional Engineers and similar level of clientele.
- A strong sales aptitude combined with a technical ability and proven ability to learn.
- Strong organizational ability & ability to have a focused approach.
- Tenacious & resilient
- Ability to show empathy and uncover customer interests, concerns, obstacles and negatives.
- Ambitious and a burning desire to succeed.
- Ability in problem solving and working alone (and as part of an overall team)
- Professional presentation and public speaking skills
- Strong written and verbal Executive level interpersonal skills
- Management aptitude desirable for career advancement within a Global Organization
College degree or Technical Qualification required. MBA or other management-oriented advanced degree would be considered a strong advantage for fulfilling the requirements of the position. In addition, the successful candidate will demonstrate a behavior pattern of continuous learning and professional development.