Produce precision components in a manufacturing environment utilizing CNC lathes (turning), mills and /or machining center equipment creating a finished product from raw material such as: stainless steel, carbon steel, brass, and copper nickel. Performs inspection of machined components per defined acceptance criteria and specifications.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ability to operate CNC machines that includes loading bar stock and unloading parts in a safe and efficient manner
- Ability to make changes and adjustments to tooling offsets and perishable tool changes
- Inspect machined components visually and dimensionally according to quality standards and/or prescribed inspection criteria
- Identify and correct machining or non-conformance issues relative to tools and tool holders, collets, and chucks
- Inspect equipment, tools, and machinery regularly. Perform daily, weekly, and monthly machine maintenance. Recognize and report any malfunctions and/or part discrepancies as appropriate.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Will consider a combination of education and experience.
- Some experience operating CNC machinery
- Ability to read blueprints, drawings, and schematics
- Ability to use measuring instruments (i.e., micrometers, calipers)
- Intermediate math skills
- Prior experience operating Okuma, Mazak, Fanuc controls, Index CNC Multi-Spindle
- 5+ years experience operating CNC machinery
- CNC Technology Certification preferred
- CNC Machining Certification preferred
Lokring is an Equal Opportunity Employer
LOKRING Technology is dedicated to the relentless pursuit of perfection in understanding and satisfying the industry’s fluid and gas connection requirements. Using state-of-the-art computer aided technology, LOKRING designs and produces the most advanced fluid and gas transfer connectors on the market today.
Through the commitment of our global distribution network as well as our local and international factory teams, we are enjoying significant growth. For the right individual, LOKRING represents limitless potential for personal and professional development.
We invite you to consider joining the LOKRING team!