Responsible for managing the day-to-day activities involving maintenance and upkeep of the building/facility, maintenance of building lighting systems, security and overall facility appearance. In addition, assists the Maintenance Supervisor with the other maintenance related items including; machine repairs, equipment PM and other machine maintenance.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assists with the development and administration of the preventive maintenance program for applicable equipment and machinery
- Makes arrangements for appropriate third-party contractor support as needed
- Performs special projects related to building, grounds, equipment, machinery and processes
- Performs a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions
- Performs prescribed preventive maintenance on machinery and the building or grounds as required
- Assists with maintaining a preventive maintenance program within the confines of an annual budget. This includes heating, air conditioning, as well as maintenance and repair of building and equipment.
- Maintains MSDS Inventory List and Book as part of the employee “Right to Know” program
- Uses a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in order to perform maintenance duties
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Enforce sound safety and housekeeping practices
- Good communication skills
- Detail Oriented
- Demonstrated mechanical and electrical knowledge and repair abilities
- Ability to manage multiple complicated priorities and tasks
- Knowledgeable in all phases of building and equipment maintenance
- Strong aptitude with numbers and figures
- Previous maintenance and manufacturing requirements
- Electrical and/or Mechanical Certifications
Lokring is an Equal Opportunity Employer
LOKRING Technology is dedicated to the relentless pursuit of perfection in understanding and satisfying the industry’s fluid and gas connection requirements. Using state-of-the-art computer aided technology, LOKRING designs and produces the most advanced fluid and gas transfer connectors on the market today.
Through the commitment of our global distribution network as well as our local and international factory teams, we are enjoying significant growth. For the right individual, LOKRING represents limitless potential for personal and professional development.
We invite you to consider joining the LOKRING team!