Responsible for managing the day-to-day activities involving maintenance equipment repair (including CNC machines), and upkeep of the building/facility, maintenance of building lighting systems, security and overall facility appearance.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Inspects facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance.
- Prepares weekly maintenance schedules and allocates work.
- Recruits, supervises and trains maintenance technicians.
- Troubleshoots defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Hires and supervise tradesmen during installations, repairs or maintenance (electricians, plumbers, etc.).
- Inspects and maintains building systems (heating, ventilation, etc.).
- Monitors inventory of materials and equipment.
- Development and administration of the preventive maintenance program for applicable equipment and machinery.
- Performs special projects related to building, grounds, equipment, machinery and processes
- Performs a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Performs prescribed preventive maintenance on machinery and the building or grounds as required.
- Maintains a preventive maintenance program within the confines of an annual budget. This includes heating, air conditioning, as well as maintenance and repair of building and equipment.
- Maintains MSDS Inventory List and Book as part of the employee “Right to Know” program.
- Uses a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in order to perform maintenance duties.
- Strong technical knowledge of all building systems (electrical, heating, etc.).
- Strong technical knowledge of CNC equipment.
- An eye for detail.
- Computer Savvy.
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Maintains timely and accurate records and reports, as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Enforce sound safety and housekeeping practices.
- High School Diploma or GED or two-year technical degree.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Detail Oriented.
- Demonstrated mechanical and electrical knowledge and repair abilities.
- Ability to manage multiple complicated priorities and tasks.
- Knowledgeable in all phases of building and equipment maintenance.
- Five to ten years of experience in a manufacturing environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two years of supervisory experience.
- Ability to logically solve technical problems with minimal supervision.
- Strong aptitude with numbers, figures, and measuring equipment. Ability to use a calculator.
- Previous maintenance and manufacturing experience, including repairing of CNC machines.
- Electrical and/or Mechanical Certifications
Lokring is an Equal Opportunity Employer
LOKRING Technology is dedicated to the relentless pursuit of perfection in understanding and satisfying the industry’s fluid and gas connection requirements. Using state-of-the-art computer aided technology, LOKRING designs and produces the most advanced fluid and gas transfer connectors on the market today.
Through the commitment of our global distribution network as well as our local and international factory teams, we are enjoying significant growth. For the right individual, LOKRING represents limitless potential for personal and professional development.
We invite you to consider joining the LOKRING team!