THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. Please check out our other career listings.
Primary responsibilities include performing inspections based upon established quality requirements and specifications, determining acceptance or rejection, and documenting those inspection results accordingly. Full time position.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Determines material conformance to established quality specification and requirements.
- Documents inspection results by completing quality logs and summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Keeps measurement equipment operational by following operating instructions; advises supervisor of malfunctioning equipment.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Reports and provides feedback to the Quality Manager on the performance of the quality system as a means of a general review or as a basis for improvement of the quality system.
- Makes efforts to achieve and keep certification to the quality standards of ISO 9001 as well as other certificates and standards.
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participates as a member in interdepartmental projects/tasks by providing status/update reports specific to Quality.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures.
- Experience in an ISO quality environment. Strong analytical and communication skills required. An attention to detail and appreciation of deadlines is essential.
- This position requires the ability to meet deadlines. The ability to handle multiple tasks and to prioritize their importance as required.
- 2 year technical degree or equivalent work experience
- Practical quality systems and gaging experience
- Computer software (e.g. Windows, Excel, Word, Access, Outlook)
- Systems: ISO 9000, Lean Manufacturing principals, 5-S (Quality Program), Kaizan, KanBan (recommended that they have at least been exposed to these concepts)
- Problem solving abilities
- ASQ Certification (preferred)
- Level II Certification (preferred)
Lokring is an Equal Opportunity Employer
LOKRING Technology is dedicated to the relentless pursuit of perfection in understanding and satisfying the industry’s fluid and gas connection requirements. Using state-of-the-art computer aided technology, LOKRING designs and produces the most advanced fluid and gas transfer connectors on the market today.
Through the commitment of our global distribution network as well as our local and international factory teams, we are enjoying significant growth. For the right individual, LOKRING represents limitless potential for personal and professional development.
We invite you to consider joining the LOKRING team!