Provide technical support for operational challenges regarding plant-wide operations. Work with the operational team to improve plant-manufacturing efficiencies and provide support in continuous improvement processes of finished and component goods produced within the business. When assigned, specify and direct installation of new equipment to ensure that safety, quality, and productivity goals can be achieved on a daily basis.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Performs a variety of engineering assignments in work measurement for the establishment of standards and support projects, update, study, and validate standards. These assignments may include time studies, creating and revising routings and programs, and assisting production personnel to reduce manufacturing costs
- Plan equipment layout, workflow and accident prevention measures to maintain efficient and safe utilization of plant equipment
- Develop, coordinate and execute continuous improvement manufacturing activities
- Utilize proven lean manufacturing-based problem solving to identify opportunities for improvement on unplanned downtime reduction and equipment efficiency
- Support and continuously improve processes, capacity & equipment using current project management, process control tool methodology
- Review new product designs for integration onto the production floor
- Develop cost routings for both new and existing products
- Provides quotes for in-plant manufacturing costs
- Develop/design tooling and fixtures that produce efficient processes.
- 1-3 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Associate’s degree in Mechanical, Industrial, or Manufacturing Engineering. In lieu of degree, 7+ years of experience developing processes, designing fixtures and specifying tooling in a manufacturing environment.
- Good communication skills, ability to work in a team environment.
- Good problem solving ability.
- Detail oriented, good organizational skills.
- Strong computer and office software skills (Microsoft Office modules, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
- Ability to solve complex problems and complete multiple projects, uses advanced problem solving methods to make decisions.
- CAD skills required.
Lokring is an Equal Opportunity Employer
LOKRING Technology is dedicated to the relentless pursuit of perfection in understanding and satisfying the industry’s fluid and gas connection requirements. Using state-of-the-art computer aided technology, LOKRING designs and produces the most advanced fluid and gas transfer connectors on the market today.
Through the commitment of our global distribution network as well as our local and international factory teams, we are enjoying significant growth. For the right individual, LOKRING represents limitless potential for personal and professional development.
We invite you to consider joining the LOKRING team!